Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Something old, something new

Just before Christmas I got all excited about a new book called Embellish Me (by Laurie Wisbrun) that features some of my work. I've finally managed to get a copy from the library and here is the evidence:  




Proud moment!

And just yesterday the new Your Home and Garden came out, and look what's on p 67:



There's my little bird kit right in the middle of the page; what a lovely surprise! It's turning out to be a pretty good week for me :)

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Congrats! Great press!

Nanageddon said...

Congrats so cool

Mary Nanna said...

That's pretty impressive ...I hope you are feeling very smug abou that ;)

mila + cuatro said...

Wow! Awesome, Heleen, well done.

Anna Scott said...

Congratulations - fantastic to get such different pieces 'out there'

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks so much, everybody! It's nice to know my work is being appreciated 'out there', as Anna says; like in the 'real world', on paper :)