Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Zip Pouch workshop this weekend

If you're an Aucklander keen to come to my Zip Pouch workshop at Handmade, but can't make the trip to Wellington, here's a good option.  I'm teaching a similar workshop this Sunday for Make and Cake at Lopdell House.


I might be mistaken, but I think it's about $20 for the workshop plus tea and cake afterwards. You can email Lisa at Lopdell House for more information and to book. It starts at 1.30 on Sunday the 7th.  Please note that it will be held at Lopdell's temporary venue at 5 Totara Ave, New Lynn.

You need to bring your own:

  • Sewing machine
  • Scissors
  • Pins
  • Thread to match your fabric
  • Vintage or new cotton fabric (30cm to 50cm square; the bigger, the better)
  • Zip (20cm) I have some available for $3
I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Truly Myrtle said...

I adore your little pouches ... and I'd love to come ... if I was closer. Maybe on my next visit downunder?