Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ballantynes, Christchurch


In my internet trawl late last night I came across this: Facebook evidence that my kits are indeed now for sale at Ballantynes in Christchurch. In early May I sent them three big boxes full but it feels so long ago that I've had to pinch myself to make sure it's really true. I hope people down there will brave the cold to visit the shop and get a little project to do in front of the fire.

I've never been to Ballantynes, but I know it is one of New Zealand's grand old department stores, like Smith and Caughey's in Auckland and Kirkcaldie and Stains in Wellington. I feel so honoured to be in there; I can't even begin to tell you how much.

3 comments:

Ineka said...

Congratulations, the kits look fantastic in this display - I'm sure they will be a big hit with shoppers!

Anna Scott said...

They look amazing! I am sure shoppers will love them. Great packaging for a kit by the way.

mila + cuatro said...

Awesome, Heleen, great place to get your kits into.