Saturday, June 29, 2013

Testing and reading

I've just had some technical issues, so some people might have received a few silly emails with desperate links to Bloglovin.  This one works, so if you'd like to follow me over there when Google Reader has gone to the virtual afterlife, click on the following link:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm linking to Bloglovin, but to be honest I haven't really tried it.  I've been using Feedly for a while, but am having a hard time figuring out how to use the page properly, so now I'm testing the water with this annoyingly-named reader. Will see how it goes, but my first impression is that B'lovin has very short links to posts and you have to open a new browser to read them, compared to full posts on Feedly.  I like reading or scanning the whole thing in one go, so prefer Feedly for that. I'll link here to my page on the latter when I can figure out how.  Have a nice weekend, by the way!

No comments: