Monday, June 10, 2013

Hot off the press: Mollie Makes


On Sunday morning I had a quick look at the Mollie Makes website, to see if there might be an online preview of the contents of the new July issue (#28).  And there it was, my 'Home' sampler on a page in this beautiful magazine. You can imagine how I felt... This is only a screen shot; I am waiting patiently until it hits the shelves here in NZ (which might be ages) so I can frame that page and one day take it to my grave :)
If you have found me through the magazine and would like to look at my products, you can see them in my Supadupa or Etsy shops.  The first has prices in US$ while Etsy lists prices in your local currency, which might suit you more if you are perhaps from the UK. And if you are perhaps here from the UK, please sit down and make yourself at home while I get you a virtual cup of tea :)

3 comments:

nz green buttons said...

Congrats Heleen! So exciting and I can't wait to see it in print!

mila + cuatro said...

Heleen, this is awesome! Congratulations.

Ruby in the Dust said...

Thank you so much, guys! Needless to say, I am checking the stationary shop's shelves very frequently :)