Thursday, August 1, 2013

Make a Zip Pouch Workshop

Sunday's workshop was so much fun, we decided to keep going! My students wanted to do a slightly more advanced project, so I thought I'd do the Zip Pouch workshop again. There are only 3 spots left, but if enough people are interested, I'll organise another class for early September.

This class is perfect for all levels from beginners with some experience (you need to be able to thread your machine and sew straight lines) to experienced sewers who would like to practice inserting a zip, lining and boxing a bag. You need your own machine (with zipper foot).

The class is 3h long and costs $30, and starts at 9.30 on Sunday the 25th August. It's held at Highbury House in Birkenhead again.  You can email me for more information.


No comments: