Friday, August 2, 2013

This week

Happy Friday! I want to show you some pictures from this week, as I'm noticing a new color sneaking into my work: orange. I never used to like it, just like I never liked yellow (which is now my favourite).   

The plate was an op shop find ($1, Broadhurst Ironstone 'Medina'), which I thought cute but way too boring just in brown, so I added some colour with permanent markers and porcelain paint. Obviously this plate isn't destined for the kitchen :)


This is my current big job; and if you've been following my blog for a while you might recognise where this is going!


I've been playing around with paper the last few days and loved the back of my project.  I found the sticky tape in the Japanese $3 shop; it's not washi but just as nice.


Finally, my Facebook page is almost at 500 likes, and when I get there I'll do a giveaway.  If you haven't already, I'd appreciate it if you clicked the 'like' button over on FB :) Have a great weekend!

No comments: