Thursday, November 28, 2013

Auckland Art and Craft Fair

It's time for the wonderful Auckland Art and Craft Fair again this Saturday and I've been so busy getting ready for it that I've forgotten to blog about it! I'll be there with a full table loaded up with my new Felt Bird Kits, Hoop Wall Art Kits, a range of new pouches and something else that's new and exciting: my Embroidered Card Kits.  It's been all over my Facebook page this week, but for the non-FBers, here's an example of the Snowflake card:


The kits come with a heavy kraft card and envelope, plus a punched card to embroider, a needle and thread. Have a look over on Etsy for more information and to see the range. I'm so happy with these geometric cards and I hope shoppers will be too...

I finally got myself a smartphone and the first thing I did was join Instagram.  Here's my page; feel free to follow me to see what I get up to at the studio and around the house.  I'm still in the experimental phase with all the filters, so it's all over the place while I'm like a kid in a candy store. Here are a couple of of my stock-taking pics from today.



I'll be sure to post photos of the fair on Saturday, but it's really much better to be there in person.  It's at the Aotea Centre (inside, not on the square, so come regardless of weather) between 11 and 3.  I'd love to meet you, so remember to say hi if you come past my table :)


No comments: